Yes, welcome to the StrangeLoop walking tour of North Burial Ground. We've been expecting you.
There are three ways to experience the self-guided walking tour at the cemetery:
1. Web-Enabled Mobile Device self-guided tour (using an iPhone, iPad, Android device, etc.).
2. Audio Podcast self-guided tour (using a portable MP3 player or phone and the printable PDF map).
OR 3. you can experience the tour virtually by navigating the map and viewing the movies on this or any computer connected to the world wide web.
DIRECTIONS for Web-Enabled Mobile Device:
1. Use your iPhone to navigate to this website, MyTracks app works well.
2. Using the map, search out the 12 locations at the burial ground. Each marker is geo-tagged with precise GPS coordinates.
3. Once you've arrived at the locations, click on the markers on the map to view the movies.
DIRECTIONS for Audio Podcast:
1. Download the audio podcast to your device from this website.
2. Print out the PDF map and bring it with you to the cemetery.
3. Using the map, search out the 12 locations at the burial ground.
4. Once you've arrived at the locations, listen to the audio track.
We would very much enjoy any feedback you have to offer.